One of my favorite things to come home to after a long, slightly demoralizing day at work is a package from Carita, who left DC for an extended Stuttgartian adventure just about a year ago.
Yesterday was one of these lucky days. Among the wonders contained therein: Katzenzungen, chocolates that might or might not be made in whole or in part out of fluffy kittens.
Two great tastes.
It’s kinda swirly-guitary, trip-hoppy. Let me know if you want a copy.
- “Crystalised,” The XX
- “Wholehearted Mess,” Bear in Heaven
- “Yellow Wings,” Keepaway
- “Winter Wonder Land,” Animal Collective
- “Wet and Rusting,” Menomena
- “Norway,” Beach House
- “Paradise Circus,” Massive Attack
- “Catch the Light,” Sin Fang Bous
- “Krimson,” Warpaint
- “Summer Babe [Winter Version],” Pavement
- “The Colors Aren’t You or Me,” Letting Up Despite Great Faults
- “Catholic Pagans,” Surfer Blood
- “Synthia,” FM Belfast
- “Fot I Hose,” Casiokids
- “C-Side Girl,” Chenard and the Sand
- “Mind, Drips,” Neon Indian
- “On Giving Up,” High Places
- “I Think it Is Beautiful That You Are 365 Colors, Too,” Black Moth Super Rainbow
- “Wilderness,” Active Child
- “Always a Relief,” Radio Dept.
- “Plain Material,” Memory Tapes
(Special thanks to Lipsynchsuck for the awesome blog with the awesome downloads of awesome songs.)
Posted in muzak
Tagged listastic, muzak
Domo loves you. Because you're tasty.
I do enjoy a good pun as much as (read: probably a bit more than) the next gal, but articles about disaster relief might not be the best place for them.